~ Late Night Makeup Session ~

hey you! yeah....I'm tired LOL I'm doing this post at like 1:17am....and yeah! I just did my makeup for fun because I can't sleep :( anywayssss I will show the picture below and list the products below! hope you guys enjoy even though it's going to be a short short short post!



so for the brows I used Wet N Wild's Ultimate Brow Kit in Ash Brown (963)

the eyes I used Lancôme's Sensational Effects Eye Shadow Smooth Hold Quad (I used the colors Mochaccino and Lézard) 

I used a black eye shadow (don't know the name) with a angled eyeliner brush and just quickly line my eyes and give it a microscopic wing~ 

Now...for the lips! I used Maybelline's Super Stay 10 Stain Gloss in the color Ruby  Indulgence (140) 


that's it! I'm going to take this all off and sleep now! hope you liked this post and goodnight! or good morning or good afternoon! (whenever you're reading this) LOL I'm too tired to even function right now! 


TOODALOO! 


                                             xoxo
                                                 Simone

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top