~ Mini Mascara Haul ~

Hellloooooo! 


So today I took a trip down to CVS in need of cosmetic retail therapy. I also wanted to look for waterproof mascaras that I could use for when I'm in Florida because I mean come on, who wants to look like a panda while they're on vacation?! 

So yeah, I picked up four new mascaras with the help of a 20% off coupon along with a lot of extrabucks~ LOL sooo here they are; I'm not going to review them yet because I want to test them out for a bit before I do an actual review on each of them. 


these are all the waterproof formula version of the mascara ~


come back soon to see my top choices for summer lippies! have a good day!


                                           xoxo
                                               Simone

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top