Mini Marshalls Haul

Welcome back to my blog, I am super ecstatic to share with you some items I hauled for this Fall (I rhymed!). If you're interested I also linked similar items (if not the same) to the items I hauled so be sure to click on the item names.



Starting off with these amazing amazing taupe Steve Madden slip-ons, I got them for $31.They're a suede type material and they have this perforated textured look to them. Because they're such a neutral color you can pair these slip-ons with just about anything. They can be dressed up as well as dressed down.

Vans Classic Slip-On Perforated Suede (Silver Cloud/ True White)
Steve Madden Ezeke (They don't have taupe but they are practically the same slip-ons)



Next are these cute Cliff by White Mountain Kudrow Lug Boots. I got these for $35. I felt like these were perfect to pair with rolled up jeans, jeggings or even plain black leggings. You can wear these with just about anything that you have in your Fall closet.

 Cliff by White Mountain Kudrow Lug Boots (DSW)
 Cliff by White Mountain Kudrow Lug Boots (Cliff Shoes)



Juniors 2 Pocket Open Drape Vestalternate image #1 of Juniors 2 Pocket Open Drape Vest
I also picked up this sort of flowy drape front army/olive green vest from the brand Elodie. It's made out of rayon which means I've come to associate it with being very light weight. I got it for $17. The picture above depicts the vest in a more yellow tone but it is a true olive green in real life. The reson why I took the images off the website is because I don't really have the resources to take a picture of myself that isn't a selfie LOL.

Elodie Juniors 2 Pocket Open Drape Vest  (TJMaxx)
DREW Tencel Asymmetrical Vest (TJMaxx)

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top