Global Beauty Care Premium Dead Sea Wash-Off Mask

As promised, I used the mask and now I'm here to tell you all about it! If you missed my previous post where I hauled this mask in my August 2016 Ipsy Glambag, go read it (Spoiler Alert: It was a great bag!). 

About This Mask

"Global Beauty Care Premium Dead Sea Wash-off Mask is formulated with a unique blend of salts & minerals from the Dead Sea in Israel. This gentle mud treatment draws out dirt and impurities from your skin and peels away dead skin cells. Helps to restore elasticity and fortify the skin with essential moisturizers." - Global Beauty Care Premium website

Long story short, this mask is supposed to purify and moisturize your skin, it's also said to work on all skin types. Now let's get to my thoughts about this mask. 

When I first put this mask on I felt it had a very thin consistency. It was almost like putting a gel on your face. The instructions say to apply it to your clean but dry face and wait 15 minutes (or until it's dry) before washing it off. As pictured below the left is immediately after I applied it and the right side is when I felt it was time to wash it off. 



To be honest, I was waiting for it to tighten (that's usually how I know when other masks are dry; GlamGlow, etc.), but it never did. So 33 minutes passed and I was like "Maybe I should wash it off now". I washed it off, it was pretty easy to wash off although I suggest doing it right before ou shower so you don't make a mess.

After washing it off I felt like it had some sort of weird film left on top of my skin (probably the moisturizing part of this mask). I followed up with the Olay Active Botanicals Refreshing Gel Facial Cleanser because I didn't like the film. It felt a lot better after I followed up with my face wash. It still felt moisturized but it didn't feel overly heavy like it did prior to using my face wash.

All in all I felt this mask did wonders for me as I suffer from the plague of extremely dry flaky skin! I'm not sure how this mask would work on people with oily skin but if you have oily skin and have tried this mask before comment below and let me know what you think about it!

If you're interested in buying it I found a cheaper place to get it rather than to order it off their website.

Click here if you're interested in buying it off Bed Bath and Beyond.
Click here if you're interested in ordering off their website or checking out the rest of their products.


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top