January 2015 Ipsy Glambag



This month's theme is, "fresh start". The bag itself is also quite cute! Anyways I actually really enjoyed this bag! So keep reading and scrolling to see what I got in my bag!


This is the bag and it's color blocked with orange, blue and white! Different but fresh and cute!




Hikari Eye Liner
Price: $13



Oh my goodness, the packaging is super cheap! It was wrapped in the plastic thing that's perforated and you simply peel it~ but as I peeled it open, the back piece of the eyeliner popped out! Even twisting the eyeliner up felt like the whole thing was going to fall apart (the twisty part kept getting stuck). The shade is called "Storm", a gun metal shade~ However, the eyeliner itself was very creamy, easy to use and the shade is perfect for a smoky eye look.





Pacifica Natural Mineral Coconut Eye Shadow
Price: $14 - $32

This literally has the cutest packaging, it's extremely smooth and easy to blend which is a plus! This shade is like a champagne shadecalled, Ethereal, which is perfect for an everyday look or even perfect if you just want a pop of shimmer. It's long lasting and won't budge or crease! I'm really looking forward to using this! I can't find this shade anywhere on their website but Ipsy also included another shade in other bags called "Treasure" and it's part of a larger palette. These single eye shadows that they give us, are from other palettes so if your interested just click the price range below and it'll take you to the Pacifica website. (I estimated the prices by looking at the prices of the palettes on their site).





(MALIN+GOETZ) mojito lip balm
Price: $12

This is definitely a must have during the winter! It's like a lip gloss but extremelymoisturizing! It smells a little like Sprite but more limey~ it's a nice staple to keeping my lips moisturized! I just looked at the price and oh my gosh.. It's expensive! Full size is .35oz and the size I received is a .20oz (crazy right?...maybe not hehehe). This is one of my favorite products I recieved and mann I can say this is a mircale worker for my dry crackly lips!





Elizabeth Mott All Over Shadow BrushPrice: $10
There's not much to say about this brush other than the fact that it's soft and cute!



Velvet 59 Lip Gloss 
Price: 
$19


This lip gloss is quite thick! But I love the shade. The shade is called, "Noisette". It's a natural orangey pink (let's just cut to it, Kylie Jenner color~). The brush is nice, it's actually a brush not a doe foot applicator or anything like that lol. However, looking at the price, I don't think it's worth it.



Anyways, I really liked this months bag! I got to try the most amazing balm ever, I recieved a nice long lasting eye shadow, I can never get enough brushes so I'm happy to have recieved a brush from Elizabeth Mott, and everything I recieved, I can use and I will use!

That is all for now!! Can't wait till my January bag!
If you want to sign up for Ipsy, click the link HERE!
It's only $10 a month and you get 5 products that are deluxe sized samples~

Anyways, contact me if anything! Talk to you soon in my next post!


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top