Travel Makeup (Overseas for Two Months!)



This is a terribly late post that I never got to write however, here I am finally on my winter break! 
This was the makeup I brought with me on my trip to Asia. I actually ended up only bringing about half of this stuff. In the summer, Asia tends to get ridiculously hot (especially compared to how hot in gets here in NYC). It reached 120 degrees over there and even with just bringing half I ended up only using maybe about 6-7 products. Also, I didn't put makeup on everyday, I put it on maybe only once a week. 

I ended up only bringing;
ELF's Makeup Primer
Maybelline's FIT Me Concealer in the shade #20
Essence Gel Eyeliner
Tarte's Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Mousse
Anastasia's Brow Pomade
Physicians Formula's Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum
Physicians Formula's Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Trio Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Set

Anyways, that was it! Not such a fun post but I thought I'd post it anyways if you were curious to see what I would bring on an overseas trip for 2 months!






CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top