Nighttime Skincare Routine



Hi all! Welcome back! I'm almost done with finals sooo yay!! this winter break I'm planning on blogging a lot more and doing as much as I can to schedule some blogs to post HOPEFULLY every week if not every two weeks~ Anyways I'm back for this one post for now until I'm done with school and everything! (I'm procrastinating...shhhhh..) BUT I'm here with a skincare routine, this is targeted towards my winter skin which is usually very dry and irritated. 

Please remember that everyone's skin is different and whatever works for me, may not work for you!


To start off this routine I used Skin Food's Black Sesame Hot Mask. It's a warming mask with black sesame seeds that deep-cleanses and smooths rough scaly skin. I usually leave it on for the full five minutes then wash it off with warm water. I honestly love the texture of the mask as well as the smell! The texture exfoliates your face gently with microscopic little exfoliating beads/powder as well as the chunks of black sesame that also help with the exfoliating process. 


Next, I move on to my Nuganic Customize O2 Bubble Foam. I got this during my trip to Korea and I wish I had picked up some more! This stuff is literally a miracle! It foams up when you spread it on your face and it literally attracts all the dirt and gunk and makeup that's left over, taking all impurities out from your face leaving it feeling so clean! 


After washing my face I tone my face with Boots Expert Sensitive Gentle Refreshing Toner. I picked this up from Target after hearing Ingrid (missglamorazzi) compare it to Bioderma Cleansing Water. I absolutely love this stuff! It removes whatever dirt you have left over from what you missed on your face and just makes it feel even cleaner! (Sometimes I even use it just to refresh my face during the summer or if I'm too lazy to wash my face I use this amazing product).


I then move on to Shiseido's Hydro-Balancing Softener (Alcohol Free). This is only for the days that I feel like my skin is more on the oily side that day rather than super dry. It still puts moisture back into my face but it doesn't make it so intense that I start breaking out because my face has so much more moisture in it...(you know what I mean?) 


**For days that my skin is extremely dry, I skip this and use UGB's Aqua Cream. Once you spread this product on your face, water drops instantly form and when that happens you just pat it back into your skin. It's super cool and very hydrating! Anyways above is a picture of my freshly cleansed face!



***Posted this super late I wrote this on the 22nd and finally had time to edit and take pictures and stuff, and I apologize!!! I gotta get my hectic life together and honestly it's been getting to the point where I don't even have time for myself! Anyways...until my next post, farewell for now!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top