Everyday Makeup | Perfect for School, Work, and Just About Anything | ONLY 8 PRODUCTS


As you already know, I started the student teaching portion of my professional sequence of my early elementary childhood education program. Prior to this, I never really cared how I looked and I didn't put the effort in to make myself look presentable which means I always chose sleep over makeup! However, as I need to look presentable (LOL) I decided to share with you what I've been using to create my everyday look. It's extremely natural and easy to create with just a few products. Click on the product names to go grab yourself one or grab something similar to it.

Products Used 
7. Anastasia Brow Wiz | Dark Brown [not pictured above because I put it away already] 


So I started off with priming my face by using the Covergirl TruBlend Face Primer for Dry Skin because I obviously have super dry skin. 


I then moved onto the BareMinerals Complexion Rescue in the color Buttercream. I used my fingers to blend this in because I found that the finish looked the best doing it that way. I chose this because it was more of a tinted moisturizer that was extremely light weight because it has a gel texture to it. 


I set that with the em Cosmetics Love Me For Me Flawless Finishing Powder Compact in the shade Linen 08. I then blotted my face with a tissue to remove any excess product so that I would not look too cakey or unnatural.



I then proceeded with putting a bit of blush, bronzer and highlight on, using the ilikeweylie Face Palette from e.l.f. in the color Bunny Blush. This palette is amazing which is why sadly, it is sold out BUT click on the name to find something similar and also affordable. 



Moving onto the eyes, I skipped eyeshadow because I wanted to keep my look as natural and as simple as possible. Instead I opted to just line my eyes with the Beauty For All I-Line 24/7 Eyeliner in the shade Black Magic, curl my lashes, then apply the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara


I then used the Anastasia Brow Wiz in Dark Brown to fill in my brows just a tad bit. I forgot to add this in the picture all the way at the top because I put it away by accident when I began taking the pictures. 


I finished it off with Blistex Lip Medex because I didn't find using a lipstick or gloss particularly simple because that would mean constantly checking if it looks good, and retouching if necessary. So I stuck with a lip balm to keep my lips looking plump and mooisturized.


That is all for this post! Thank you for tuning in and be sure to comment below if you have any questions or if you just need someone to talk to. I hope you have/had a great day!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top