Play by Sephora August 2016 Unboxing


In this post, I will be showing you the products I recieved in my Sephora Play box for the month of August. This months theme was "All About Eyes". I've been off the waiting list for a couple months now and so far I recieved 4 boxes (including this one). Like Ipsy, the subscription is $10 a month, it comes with 5 products and a perfume sample. I think this box subscription is well worth the $10. Anywaysssss....let's get into the products I recieved. (As always, if you're interested on the products just click the name of the products and it will link you to the item itself)



1. Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm with Alguronic Acid
My thoughts on this product are mixed. I like the fact that it's a thick eye cream and that a little goes a long way but the smell completely ruins it for me. I apply it every night and in the mornings (when I remember to). It claims to sooth and moisturize while visibly reducing dark circles, puffiness, and wrinkles with anti-aging Alguronic Acid.
                       

2. Make Up For Ever Artist Shadow in I-544
I absolutely love the shade and texture of this eyeshadow, it is soooo smooth and easy to work with. It's described as a highly saturated, iridescent pink granite eyeshadow made with a unique gel-powder formula. (You can definitely pair this with the Sephora Collection Contour Eye Pencil 12hr Wear Waterproof in Love Affair)


3. Sephora Collection Contour Eye Pencil 12hr Wear Waterproof in Love Affair
This is a great eyeliner for those looking for a subtle pop of color. It's a plum color that will bring out and enhance the color of your eyes no matter what color they are. It works great to create a smoky eye or just about any plummy look. (You can definitely pair this with the Make Up For Ever Artist Shadow in I-544)

4. Lancome Energie De Vie Smoothing & Glowing Liquid Care Moisturizer
I haven't tried this yet but I am quite excited to. It is described as a concentrated energizing liquid lotion that visually relieves dullness, diminishes signs of fatigue, and promotes a healthy looking glow. Its thicker than an essence but thinner than a moisturizer.

5. Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
I've had this mascara before but I don't remember how I felt about it LOL anyways I'm definitely going to try this out again. It claims to lengthen, volumize with it's triple-black, buildable, and creamy formula.



CLEAN Reserve Warm Cotton Perfume
To be completely honest, this smells like clothing detergent, it's not a bad thing if you want to freshen up and smell like you just stepped out of the laundromat but it could be overpowering so use it wisely!


I hope you enjoyed this post, as always thank you and I hope you have a great day!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top