Ciaté London Paint Pots | Dangerous Affair | Review

Hey y'all! As promised I'd do a review on this nail polish that I recieved in my August 2016 Ipsy Glambag, so lets just hop right into it!

Product Image, click to zoom

First of all, I absolutely love love lovee the color. It's perfect for fall (which is obviously right around the corner), and I feel that the color is perfect for every skin tone. It's a dark red but has deeper and more warm tones to it (simply put, it's a burgundy).

From Left to Right
 Essie 'First Base' Base CoatCiaté London Paint Pots Dangerous Affair | Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy Diamond Top Coat

Secondly, these are the products I used ( I will link the link to the product so just click on the name if interested)

I used Essie 'First Base' Base Coat

WARNING: I don't push back my cuticles and I have not yet cleaned up my nails yet in the below pictures so don't judge me. LOL thanks!

From Left to Right | 1 Coat | 2 Coats | 3 Coats

The brush itself was a decent sized brush. It made the application quick and didn't require double dipping. The formula itself was great but it started getting a little (just a tiny bit) thick when I was applying the third coat. I felt like it needed three coats because the darkness and pigmentation on the nail varied (if that even makes any sense). Also I felt that with three coats, my nails finally matched the pigmentation of the shade within the bottle. 

It dried fairly fast which is always a plus (I mean come on who likes tacky nail polish?). 

I'm going to be wearing this for as long as possible and post an update below when this manicure's time comes to an end. 


Painted On | August 16th. 


1st Check | August 20th




2nd & Final Check | August 23rd


All in all, I think the polish held up great, It would've probably stayed for the full two weeks but I started school and wanted my nails to look nice so I repainted them. It didnt chip, it just grew out.
I'm not so sure if it's worth the money because Wet-N-Wild came out with the 1-Step-Gel Nail Polishes that basically do the same job, however, I love this product.




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top