Influenster Voxbox | Formula X



I recently recieved a package from Influenster complimentary of Formula X. So here I am to show you what I recieved! I don't know much about the system so the descriptions below are coming straight from an info card that was included in the box.


"The System Xcel" which involves a 4 step process, does not need to be cured by light, it's not damaging to the nails, and it's no fuss. It claims to be long wearing (10 days), chip resistant, gel-like shine, and the new "expert strokes brush" allows for faster, smoother finish.

  • Step 1: Cleanse
    • Unique flash-dry formula removes oils as it conditions to give nails a clean slate
  • Step 2: Prime
    • This is base coat is made with kertin and advanced bonding agents to help color take hold sronger and longer
  • Step 3: Color 
    • The color I recieved in my box was TGIF but by purchasing the kit, you can choose your own color
  • Step 4: Shine
    • The top coat is acrylic fortified and it seals in color with a gel-like finish

It not only came with the 4 step system but it also came with the Formula X Delete All 5-Finger Polish Remover. 






I'm super excited to try this out! A huge thank you to Influenster and Formula X for sending me this package to review. 

If you're interested in any of these products mentioned, I will have them linked down below. As always, thank you for visiting my blog!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top