Favorite Products Of Summer 2016

It's hitting the end of summer (summer doesn't end until 9.22) BUT I wanted to share my favorites of this summer. These were my go-tos this summer and hopefully you'll discover something in my list that will be in your must-haves. Well, let's hop right into it! Click the item's name if you are interested in buying the product.

Skincare

Since I have sensitive skin I use this once a day (only at night) to remove all the dirt and grime that builds up throughout the day. I feel it helps exfoliate my skin to reduce dry patches (ugh and I hate having dry patches!). Ever since I started using this in the beginning of the summer my skin has never felt cleaner.



I use this in the morning and I use this after using my Clarisonic at night. It gives me the most supple and dewy skin and I absolutely love it! It really keeps my skin moisturized throughout the day and night.

I use a couple drops of this after I use my Mario Badescu spray at night. I feel that it helps eliminate my dry patches by restoring the moisture into my skin. Only use a few drops so that it doesn't feel so heavy on the skin!


Makeup
This foundation is extremely lightweight but buildable! It gives me the most natural coverage without being hard to blend or looking cakey.
In my opinion this is the best face primer ever! Not only does it keep your foundation looking flawless but it really helps moisturize my dry skin. It smells amazing and feels absolutely amazing!

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector™ Pressed - Champagne Pop
This is the perfect if you want a summer glow! Ughh the shade is absolutely perfection and it will give you that "highlight on fleek" look.

e.l.f. Face Palette in Bunny Blush (Weylie's collab with e.l.f.)
I'm super sorry that this product is sold out and I could not find a link for it. It was a limited edition palette in collaboration between (one of my favorite youtubers)Weylie, and e.l.f. cosmetics. The blushes in this palette are perfect for every skin tone. The bronzer/contour is extremely easy to blend out for that chiseled look. It's great quality and it's very affordable!

UD | Gwen Stefani in color UD | Gwen Stefani
Urban Decay | Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette
Joey bought me this palette and I'm absolutely in love with it! It's perfect to use if you're trying to achieve a natural or very glam look. The palette allows for a variety of looks to be achieved.



Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Liner
I love love love this to line my upper waterline it's long wearing which is perfect for the hot summer weather.



The only mascara I use now because it actually works wonders for my non-existent lashes!
Clinique Superbalm™ Moisturizing Gloss
Definite must have for severely dry and cracked lips!




CoverGirl Katy Kat Matte Lipstick
Absolute must have for this summer because this is such a beautiful rosy mauve shade.


That is all for this post! I hope you enjoyed and I hope you stay tuned for upcoming posts! As always, thank you for tuning in.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top