~ Review - Nail Products (Julie G, Revlon, Shellac) ~

So recently I got a good amount of nail polish and I also got a Shellac French manicure....

Starting with the nail polishes I got, I love all of them! The Julie G Nail Polish line is bombdigity, I especially lovethe color "Bikini" right now, its such a bright neon pink and it really makes your skin look darker than it really is. The Revlon Quick Dry Polish works the way it should, drying your nail in less than 20 seconds. The Revlon Extra Life No Chip Top Coat is especially my favorite this month, it literally does not chip at all and it leaves your nails glossy for a good 2 weeks!


Now for the disappointment....it was the Shellac French manicure. I was so hyped for this because I went on vacation to Florida, and I did not want to worry about my nails so I heard that it lasts for 2 weeks minimum but mine lasted about a week and then they all started peeling off. I believe the problem was that my manicurist (I went to a bit of a shady place) she was rushing her job because her shift was ending soon. Lesson learned, I should have went to a certified Shellac nail salon.



**Sorry this post has no pictures but I didn't want to post up the same pictures I had on the blog~

Anywaysssss! Have a greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat day! Talk to you soon!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top