Beauty Blender Dupe?!

                               


Recently, I purchased this beauty blending sponge from Kohls. It's from the brand, Earth Theraputics, I believe that the name of the sponge is called precisso. I did a little of my research online after I purchased this and all of the reviews say that it's a dupe for the beauty blender. The only thing is, who wants to pay $20 for a sponge?! I bought this sponge for $6 and it works amazingly! I use this sponge damp to blend out my foundation, and whenever my foundation looks cakey or when my brushes don't do the job, this sponge finishes it for me. I can honestly say that this sponge is a life saver. 


                               

I bought two sponges, the same brand, so I can do a comparison of it, the left sponge is when the sponge isn't damp and the one on the right is when I dampened it. I dampen it by squeezing it under warm water about ten times and I just make sure that most of the water is squeezed out.

I try to clean my sponge after every use or every two uses.
To clean my sponge, I just find a bar of soap and rub it until I see no more product coming out of the sponge. It works perfectly fine and it clean the sponge perfectly.

So if you're looking for an alternative to a beauty blender I suggest you buy this for $6 instead of $20.
That is all for this post! I hope you enjoyed, stay tuned for more upcoming posts!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top