It's Judy Time Eyeshadow Palette

Judy is a beauty blogger and a daily vlogger, I absoluely love her! She's very genuine and down to Eatth! She's currently pregnant with twins! SO EXCITED FOR HER!! Julianna Bear has got to be the cutest baby I've ever seen and Benji is one of the most loving husbands~ I wish them the best of luck!

In December, I ordered my It's Judy Time palette from bhcosmetics. It's absolutely gorgeous! Its very small compact with a magnetic closure. This one palette can create so many versatile looks ranging from natural to smoky to sultry.

                        

                          Here is the outside of the palette, it's black with gold lettering/detailing.

                        

Here is the inside of the palette, as you can see a large amount of neutrals with just the right amount of pops of color. The mirror is a perfect size, and under the mirror is Judy's motto, "Natural is beautiful, but makeup is glam." 

                        

The picture above are swatches, I recommend using a primer while using this palette. This palette contains both matte colors and satin colors. 

I absolutely love this palette! It's very inexpensive ($15) and very worth it! I would say that this could be a dupe for the Naked 1 Palette. It's limited time only so go grab one while it is still available.


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top