Vaseline Lip Therapy (rosy lips)

I feel like this is a farely new product...or not~ 
However, I saw this at my local CVS and I thought "how cuteeeeee!"
So I picked this up, I tried it out and it' amazing! It doesn't smell like the regular Vaseline where it has the very dominant petroleum smell. Before this, I usually put on the regular Vaseline because it would always help with my chapped and flaky lips.

                                

This is called Vaseline lip therapy, rosy lips. It has a very sweet floral scent to it that I absolutely love! It is extremely moisturizing, I put this on every nigt before I sleep and every morning when I wake up~ It's small cute and compact and it gives your lips barely a pink tint but it's an amazing product, I definitely recommend this product if you're looking for something small, something very smooth and buttery to put on chapped lips. 





CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top