L'Oreal's Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream - "Light" & "Fair"

Image courtesy of - L'Oreal Paris
So...I bought this the other day hoping that I had finally found a good BB cream and I did but it wasn't the shade I was looking for or the shade that fit my skin tone.

Well, it turned my face orange! I got it in the "Light" shade - which I thought was the lightest color until 
it ended up turning me orange...and thennn I set it with a powder - it was still a little orange but that was when I realized this was too dark for me (especially in the winter season). So after that incident, I searched online and found out that there was a lighter shade called "Fair" -  I gots to try this color again in the summer LOL hopefully I wont look like an Oompa Loompa


So...went out to exchange for "Fair" and SURPRISE! It was the perfect match for my skin, it didnt turn me orange or anything! I was extremely pleased with this BB cream~ Because it is a lightweight BB cream, it is light coverage so if you're looking for medium or heavy coverage, this probably isn't what you want. Also, the texture of it is a bit weird - but I like it - it comes out as a really white cream with little beads in it. Once you put it on (smear it all over your face) you find that the little beads are filled with the color. I love this BB Cream, it dries matte - I suggest you put some lotion on to hydrate your face before you put this on because if you have dry skin, this will bring out the dry patches if you don't hydrate your skin before this~
Image courtesy of - L'Oreal Paris


Well then~ I hope this review was helpful, comment below if there are other products you'd like me to review! Have a great day or afternoon or night! 



~xoxo~
                         

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top