Revlon Just Bitten Kissable™ Balm Stain - Lovesick


Hi my lovely rain drops of joy! So...today I have a review for you! Its the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable™ Balm Stain....that my dears is a mouth-full to say! Back to the review part, the color I'm reviewing is "Lovesick" To put it simply, its a fuchsia color but it leans on more of the pink side (it may not show that well in my attempt of a collage) Anywaysssss, the thing I like most about this lip balm stain, it's quite hydrating. I also like that when you put in on you fee that minty fresh tingle that isn't too overwhelming. The color payoff is extremely great and pigmented unlike Covergirl's Jumbo Lip Pencils which aare more sheer (I'm contemplating on whether or not I want to review that but if you'd like to see one just comment below). I have 2 other colors of this lip balm stain in "Honey" and in "Smitten". All in all, this is my go-to lip product and I would recommend it to those who don't want a heavy thick lip product. It's the best lip balm stain I've tried so far and trust me...I've tried quite many lip balm stains! OH! I almost forgot to add the price! I bought this for $7.49 at Target (make sure to keep an eye out for coupons - or just search for them...like me LOL) 

Well, I hope you enjoyed this review - trust me, there will be a lot more soon however I'm overwhelmed with schoolwork now so....I'll talk to you guys soon!


~xoxo~

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top