.~Update & Apology~.

So...I'm sorry that I have been M.I.A. but school has definitely taken a toll on me. College has been nothing but hell (NO, I DON'T PARTY) the school work was definitely overwhelming, the professors are a bit...blehhhh and I guess I just miss having friends.

Well, this post isn't supposed to be a rant, it's only supposed to be an update soooo here it is!

IM GOING TO...

~ try to make a post or two at least every 3 days (no promises)
~ MOTD (makeup of the day) with products listed
~ do summer makeup essentials
~ do makeup reviews/swatches
~ do monthly favorites
~ attempt to do DIYs
~ take requests from you guys and obviously take them into consideration and DO THEM!

okay...that's all for now! I will see you guys soon! LOVE YOU ALL and remember...

                                             SMILE BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL



                                                                                                                xoxo,
                                                                                                                    Simone


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top