~.CVS Haul & Mini Review.~


when I went to CVS for my regular drugstore walks (just to check new products out as well as the sales) they were having a Buy One Get one for 50% off on Milani products so I bought two lipsticks and two lip glosses.

 these here are the two lipsticks as you can see, the one on the left is Pink Frost (09) and the right one is Fruit Punch (11). below are some swatches but before I get to that, I have to say they are super duper creamy and smooth to put on. I'm not a big fan of Pink Frost because of how shimmery it is and it's not really true to the color that is displayed on the bottom of the tube...however, Fruit Punch is the complete opposite, it's true to it's color, and it has almost no shimmer to it, I love how bright Fruit Punch is.


As for the lip glosses, I got one in Pucker up (20) and Whisper (13). I couldn't get good pictures of the swatches because of how light the colors were but I can say that they're not too sticky, and they are extremely high shine! 



I'm thinking of picking up a couple more tubes of the lipsticks as well as the lip glosses but next time I'm probably going to choose a more pigmented color for the lip glosses 
  

As for the top coat from INM called Out the Door, I still have yet to try it but when I do I shall definitely do a review and see if it's actually the fastest drying top coat ;) 

well, I will see you all soon! love you guys and hope you are having a great day :)



                                     xoxo
                                        Simone

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top