NYX Lipliner Pencils - "858 Nude Pink" & "860 Peekaboo Neutral"

Herroooooooooo guys!!!

                       

A couple weeks ago I bought two NYX Lipliner Pencil(s) at Ulta. I believe at the time they were having a sale - buy 1 get 1 50% off - I don't quite remember but I picked up Nude Pink 858 and Peekaboo Neutral 860. I wanted something pink but a neutral pink so I thought that these were perfect and guess what?! They are! 

                                 

 The one on the left is Nude Pink and the one on the right is Peekaboo Neutral. I've never tried NYX lipliners before but mannnnn let me tell you, they are extremely creamy and smooth to put on~  they're extremely pigmented and I love it. The only bad thing is (but this is for many lip products) if you have chapped lips or just very dry lips, the colors and product set into the fine lines of your lips.

All in all, I recommend this lip liner, it's very smooth and creamy and easy to apply, it also comes in a gazillion colors! Sooooo go get you some!


(No! I'm not being paid to review anything soooo enjoy!)

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top