Makeup - Brother's White Coat Ceremony

I just put a moisturizer on my face (Aloe Vera to be exact) 


I then used NYX's Shine Killer all over my face to reduce the oiliness throughout the day.

Next, I started on the eyes, I used NYX's eye shadow priming cream in Natural and that was where I pulled out my Lorac Pro Palette and the Lorac Unzipped Palette I went for a more smokey look. Using a light cream color I put it all over my eyelids, then I used a light brown on the middle of my eyelids and finally I put a darker brown on the outer corners of my eyelids. I will hopefully remember to tell you the names of each eyeshadow I use but if I forget to, I'm sorry :). 

For the eyebrows I used NYC's Kohl Brow/Eyeliner Pencil in Taupe 

For the lips I went natural and just put Burt's Bees Lip Balm on. 



that is all! here's the finished look, enjoy your day! 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top