ULTA Haul! YAASSSS!

Hellloooo! I'm sorry I haven't written a post in quite a while but here I am squeezing in the 30 minutes that I have to relax to write this post...Anyways, a couple weeks ago, I made these amazing amazing purchases at Ulta. I had time to test all these products so I will give a small review with each listed product. The prices will be listed below the product as well as the link to the product (Click the price to get to the product's page on Ulta).


Tarte's Airbuki Bamboo Powder Foundation Brush
Price: $26.00

This is the "airbuki" brush from Tarte Cosmetics. It's a powder foundation brush that is made of soft synthetic bristles that are packed densely into a handle that is made out of harvested bamboo. It is amazingly soft and gives flawless coverge. 


BareMinerals READY Foundation
Price: $29.00

I already had the BareMinerals Original Loose Powder Foundation but I've always wanted to try the BareMinerals READY Foundation. It's a pressed powder foundation that is easy to apply and just like their BareMinerals Original Loose Powder Foundation, it gives just the right amount coverage and it just looks extremely natural and will not make you look cakey. 

                                     

Essence Match 2 Cover Cream Concealer
Price: $3.49

I saw EleventhGorgeous (on YouTube) rave about this concealer, so I decided to get it, I mean what can I lose? It's only $3.49. This concealer is soooooo creamy and it glides on like melted butter, it gives just the right amount of coverage that you can definitely build up. You can mix the two sides to match whatever tone you need HOWEVER the only downside about this concealer is that this is the only shade selection available so it's not available to the deeper skin tone (hopefully they come out with one thats perfect for the deeper skin toned beauties out there).
                                      

Essence Gel Eyeliner
Price: $3.99

I got the shade Midnight in Paris (it's just a black shade). This eyeliner glides on so smoothly it's insane! The only thing about it is that it's difficult to remove, however, that may also be a good thing because it's waterproof and that way, you know it'll last all day.  It is definitely worth $3.99, one of the best eye liners I've ever tried.





Stay tuned for February's Ipsy Glambag Review as well as March's Ipsy Glambag Review. I'm going to try to update more often but recently I've been jam packed with studying for tests, dealing with a whole bunch of BS in my personal life and just yeah....BUT I will do my best to get back in track of blogging~                                    
                  






CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top