DO YOU WANNA PLAY A GAME?


Halloween is tomorrow! Here's another last minute costume/makeup idea.

The famous Jigsaw from SAW. This is quite the simple look to achieve. 

Things you'll need;
      - foundation
      - white face paint
      - red face paint
      - black eyeshadow
      - black eyeliner
      - red lipstick 

I mixed white face paint with foundation and applied that to my face like I regularly would with just foundation. Next I took the black face paint and filled in my brows with that. After filling my brows in I took the black eyeshadow and blended it all around my eyes, nothing too special right? Next I took a black eyeliner and drew two lines down from my lips to my chin. I used a red lipstick for my lips (obviously LOL). For the cheeks I used white face paint to make a cirlce and thennn I drew a swirly in and surrounding it with red face paint. 

And that's all! Simple right? 
All that needs to be done to complete this look is a black suit (the suit doesn't have to be super fancy or anything!) with a red bow tie , something that could probably already be found in your house.

Have a safe and very fun filled Halloween!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top