New Foundation at the Drugstore! Maybelline Super Stay Makeup 24HR

Maybelline Super Stay Makeup 24HR

Price: $11.49 (from CVS)
Shade: Classic Beige




Pros: 
- Medium-full coverage 
- Very buildable with looking cakey
- Super smooth and easy to apply
- Dries to a matte powdery finish

Cons: 
- Settles into your fine lines 
- Not moisturizing (sticks to dry patches)


Claims from the website;
DO-IT-ALL, THROUGH-IT-ALL MAKEUP
24-HOUR WEAR, NO TRANSFER
MEDIUM COVERAGE
  • Stays comfortable and looks naturally flawless all day
  • Micro-Flex formula provides 24-hour wear and no transfer 
  • Withstands heat, sweat and humidity
  • Oil-free, dermatologist-tested, fragrance-free
  • Suitable for all skin types


Application Process:
It says to blend with my fingertips but what I did was dabbed it onto my face smoothing it just a little bit and then I blended it out with a beautyblender sponge. I built up more foundation on the places where I felt I needed a little more coverage. 


Before: 

The camera and lighting didn't pick up all of my flaws but I had a lot of redness and bumps and plenty of dry patches since the weather got colder which means dryer air!

After:

This is one layer with just a tad bit more foundation on the cheeks (like I stated above, this foundation is very buildable). It covered up my dark circles as well as the redness.



Overall thoughts:
I really liked the way this foundation applies; it's extremely smooth and feels lightweight once it's on the face. About the claims; it does stay comfortable and flawless (other than settling into fine lines), it transfers just a tad bit, but because it's cold and dry out, I can't speak for the part that claims it withstands heat, humidity and sweat! 

Let me know what you think if you tried this foundation out!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top