Happy New Year!

I got sick with a stomach virus yesterday (12.30.2014) I couldn't keep anything down and I was just super nauseous the whole day. I drank water and still couldn't keep that down. IT WAS TERRIBLE! I stayed up all night throwing up and just feeling sick... 



I was supposed to put up a post but that ended up going out the window...anyways my chain of posts are so delayed, I hope you can forgive me!

Hopefully the holidays have been better for you than they have been for me.

Anyways! The point of this post was to wish you a happy new year! I hope that it's filled with not just happiness but also with health and prosperity! 

Every year it seems like the amount of downfalls in my life increases but I still have hope that the coming years will bring some sort of light into my life! 

Anyways I wish you a happy new year!
From me in my pjs and a puke bucket, to you!

I shall speak to you soon!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top