NEW YEAR = NEW ME & NEW BLOG?

Hello there!!!

I'm trying to fix up my blog's appearance a bit and just try to see which layout and template works best with my posts and my vision for this page~

So if anything, please don't mind the changes in appearances!



Also, to start off the new year, I decided to make myself a list of goals, not resolutions but goals!

I let 2014 get the best of me, I became more angry and upset becuase I let other people strip my happiness away from me. So I decided that this year, I will do my best to control my own happiness, I will not let others take away my happiness. This is a pretty big thing for me especially knowing how many stupid people have walked into my life...

Speaking about happiness, I want to stop dwelling in the past and I want to invest my time and effort into the future. I want to focus on the future and keep myself motivated so that I can and will succeed.

I want to be more organized in everything I do (especially keeping my desk area clean). I believe that by doing this, it will allow me to have a clearer mindset, and be more focused. By being more focused it allows for me to think more clearly and make the right choices for myself that will benefit my future.

The next thing on my list (has been on my list since forever!) is losing weight. I want to eat healthier and not only that but I want to be more active in the things that I do. This also includes drinking more water on a daily basis.

Anywayss! That is it! I hope you all had a wonderful start to the new year~ As expected mine was a rough start but I'm motivated to turn that into a great start! If you want to let me know what your goals for 2015 are let me know, I'd love to be a supporter of your dreams and ambitions!

P.S. I really want to start vlogging if not daily, I want to vlog weekly! We'll see how this goes, I need me a camera! If you have any recommendations let me know~ Homegirl is on a college budget but she still wants to put out decent videos! #thestruggle LOL

If you have any questions or comments feel free to contact me!

Instagram - @nvrendinluvstory
Twitter - @chewyy214
Facebook - Simone Crystal Tsui
Email - iiamchewy214@gmail.com

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top