New Plant Buddies!



I recently picked up a new little hobby! I've been interested in terrariums for a while and I looked online for DIY Kits but they all started from $20 ranging to $200+ sooo I thought to myself and I realized that if I could just get the succulent plants, everything else would not cost much...


Anyways all my succulents added together cost me about $20, the soil was $5, the containers were $14 all together except one which was found lying around on my desk. Some of the succulents I bought had leaves that had already fell off and were sprouting new little plants from the ends! I'm so excited because I learned about propagating succulents and when I was handling some of the succulents, their leaves came off so I thought to myself "I COULD MAKE NEW PLANTS FROM THESE!" 


So yeah, my plan to revive some and if they grow  large and pretty enough, I want to gift single succulents to people~


Hopefully this post inspires you to create something or even start a new hobby! Don't be afraid to try new things, this is my start to a fresh and creative new year. I've always said that I would make my own terrarium but I've been holding it off for quite some time now and it really feels amazing to do something that I've been holding off for a while.



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top