Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade (Dark Brown)


               

 I got this Dipbrow Pomade from Anastasia when it first came out (It actually took me a couple weeks to get my hands on this since everyone was already going berzerk over it - it was even sold out onliine for the longest time!) ~ It's taken me a while to actually sit down and write a review on this since I've been so caught up with everything else I've been trying to accomplish. So here I almost half a year later! LOL ughhh I'm terrible -__-

Anywaysss here we are!

I recently bought a softer and more suitable color for me. Dark Brown was just way to dark and it just looked too harsh for me.

A little of this product goes a super long way! So when you're using this make sure you only use a little and dab it on the back of your hand to distribute the excess product so that you dont look like you have sharpied in eyebrows when you use this pomade.

When using this, you must use small light strokes and just make sure you distribute evenly and not too much that it's overwhelming!

That's all~ If you'd like a brow routine, just keep on the look out because I want to post one soon!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top