Millionth Life Update

Little Update


Hi there! It's been a while since I actually sat down to write a post but as you probably know by now my life is a bit chaotic. This semester I'm taking 4 Psych classes and 2 Education classes~ Tons of work that's already piling up! A month into school and I'm already wishing for a vacation LOL I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way!

This semester I have to observe classrooms for my two education classes and the school that I'm currently trying to observe is ridiculously hard to get in contact with! But I just can't wait to sit in a classroom and just be surrounded by cute children who are very eager to learn! My psych classes are pretty fun except for two which consists of me having to teach myself (the professors barely teach without losing any students)...

This basically means inconsistent posts which I apologize for in advance~ 

Anyways on the 14th of this February (2015) I celebrated my 7 year anniversary with my other half! This year we did kind of a throwback where we gave eachother things that reminded us of the day we first exchanged feelings. I got him a stuffed animal and a chocolate tool set which was pretty cute! And below is a picture of what he got for me! It was just a chill day, nothing extravagant~ he bought me a HUGE Stitch TsumTsum and I bought him a tool set that would help support his career path~ He also gave me a promise ring! I mean I already have like 10 but this one is the most special one in my opinion because it represents all the hardships we went through together and how much love we have for each other. We've definitely spent enough time with each other that the importance presents have kinda died down...Its gotten to the point that we'd rather save up and spend it on something we both can benefit upon or even just save up for food because I mean who doesn't love food! I forgot to even mention the fact that Valentine's Day isn't the only day my munchkin shows me love and it shouldn't be the only day that other people's munchkins show them love. Love should be shown every day no matter what even when you want to strangle that person! LOL okay well~ that's basically it for my update!  

I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day! Talk to you soon! Also, if you have any questions, comments, requests feel free to leave them below or email me! If you want to see more of my daily life or just to be more updated on the things I'm doing feel free to follow me on my social media websites!

Instagram: @nvrendinluvstory
Twitter: @chewyy214
Email: iiamchewy214@gmail.com

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top