Simple Neutral Makeup with a Purple Twist

Finally had the chance to sit down and play with makeup (like actually play with it, not just swatch it around my hand lol). 



Anyways I created this look because I wanted to try something different. 

Let's start with the face! For this look, I didn't need foundation (I've been using Tarte's Maracuja Oil and I noticed a big difference in my skin). My redness has gone down a lot and my skins not as dry and patchy as it used to be but its still a little dry (WINTER SUCKS)...



I started out with a primer from Rimmel, and I dabbed Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind Concealer on the spots that just needed a little more covering up~ I blended it out with this amazing flat top brush from Ulta. I then set everything with Maybelline's Clear Smooth All in One Shine Free Cake Powder (I got this powder while I was in HK and it's so lightweight and amazing!) using this travel sized face brush from BH Cosmetics. Anyways using the same brush I applied and blended out Pixi's Bronzer. I used the stippling brush from BH Cosmetics to apply City Color's Blush but I used the face brush to blend everything out. 



Moving on the the eyes! 


I primed my eyelids with NYX's Eye Primer, then, I used ItsJudyTime's Eyeshadow Palette (don't worry, I labeled the picture to show you what shadows I used where). However, first, I blended this camel color into the crease, then I used a shimmery purple shadow all over my lids. I moved on to darken the outter corners with a dark maroon brown shade. I continued to blend everything out with the camel color. I finished it off with a little Lord & Berry Eyeliner in the upper waterline and I used a liquid liner (the name rubbed off so there's no way I could tell you what the brand of it is). 



Eyebrows!~
I used Anastasia's Brow Duo Powder just to fill in my brows a bit.

Moving on to the lips, I lined my lips with essence lip liner then, I used Revlon's Matte Balm Stain.



Anyways! Below is a closer picture of my makeup followed by the million selfies I had to take to finally get the perfect one LOL! Hope you enjoyed this post! Come back for more!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top