Taking a Break

Hey guys, long time no blog~ a lot of stuff has been going on in my life recently and I've just decided to go on a hiatus with my blog. I've contemplated this for a while now and as you can see I really just stopped blogging. It's hard to balance life and school as well as a blog that I want to be completely dedicated to. 


It's hard when life continues throwing obstacles in your way day after day. I feel like I've been battling a state of depression as well, not so severe that I can't function but it accounts for the many emotional breakdowns I have as well as the urge to just stay home and away from the outside world as much as possible. 

Other than that I'm obviously still in a debacle with my boyfriend's family. Just some of them~ It's stupid drama that we shouldn't be dealing with as 20 year olds but we have to because that's how things are! 

Anyways I'm doing my best to try and handle life and I don't want to be a disappointment to many as I already am by continuously dissapearing on this blog so maybe one day I can come back and actually be fully devoted to sharing the best possible tips and tricks and tutorials and life stories with you guys. 

Just want to update you guys though before I leave so here's what's been happening;

- Finished Junior year of college, moving on to senior year but I'm going to have to stay for an extra year due to the fact that in the past couple of years I was not able to get the classes I needed because of either scheduling issues or the lack of space within those classes

- Boyfriend and I got a dog (Shiba Inu) named Mika and she is truly the light of our lives and a true blessing because she makes everything worth it.

- Boyfriend got a job (WHICH I AM SUPER JEALOUS AND PROUD OF HIM FOR!)

- (This probably sounds crazy but...) We've been planning out and discussing our wedding so we can actually save up and worry less when the time comes...DIY Wedding sounds good doesn't it? (it's more of a hobby than anything really~)

- Almost done with my Invisalign treatment~ Less than 10 trays to go!!!

And that's about it for my life right now~ 
I'll miss posting blogs but you can always follow me on Instagram for life and picture updates @nvrendinluvstory

If anything below are some pictures of my precious puppy and my boyfriend and I as we embark on this treacherous journey of life!


**this is her now (4months old)**

**this was when we first met her (2months old!!)**







CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top