What's In My TSA Bag & What Makeup Am I Bringing to Florida?!



Above is the picture of what I would put in my TSA Approved 1 Quart Bag.
After I took this picture I added a couple things as well as took out a couple of things.
I Took Out; 
          ~ heat tamer spray (I wont be using any heated appliances on my hair)
          ~ Covergirl Hydrofuge Lash Blast Mascara (It was too bulky)
          ~ Rimmel's French Manicure Pro (both of them because it was also too bulky)
          ~ Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear Nail Polish in "Invisible" (found a better topcoat - see below!)

I Added;
          ~ travel size nail polish remover
          ~ Julie G's Nail Polish in "Bikini"
          ~ Toothpaste 
          ~ Neutrogena's Deep Clean Invigorating Foaming Scrub
          ~ Revlon's Extra Life No Chip Top Coat (this top coat goes on crazy smooth! and dries quickly~)
          ~ Revlon's Colorstay Base Coat
          ~ NYX HD Eye Primer (didn't think I was going to put anything on my eyes but I wanted to bring this just in case I wanted to)

What I'm Bringing (other than the stuff mentioned in my "I Added" list);
          ~ ELF Mist & Set Spray
          ~ NYX Shine Killer
          ~ PINK "Spring Break" Body Mist 
          ~ Boot's Gentle Eye Makeup Removal Lotion
          ~ Boot's Sensitive Gentle Refreshing Toner
          ~ Neutrogena;s Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum of SPF 55
          ~ (2) ELF Lip Glosses (also mentioned below)

Below is the image that I took before I changed everything around. Again, like my TSA approved 1 quart bag, I added as well as took things out of the list of items I'm packing to bring to FL.


I Took Out; 
          ~ Covergirl mascara (reasoning is explained above)
          ~ Maybelline FIT Blush 
          ~ Almay Lip Gloss in Apricot (didn't think I would be using a gloss in 100 degree weather)

I Added;
         ~ ELF Bronzer&Blush Duo in St. Lucia
         ~ Blush Brush &  a couple of ELF eye shadow brushes ("C" Brush & Contour Brush)
         ~ Wet N Wild's single eye shadows in 251A "Brulee" and 252B "Noisette" (I will do a blog post on these eye shadow singles sooooo keep an eye out!

What I'm Bringing (other than the stuff mentioned in my "I Added" list);
         ~ (2) NYX Lip Liners in "Peekaboo Neutral" & "Nude Pink"
         ~ Maybelline's Color Whisper in "Pin-Up Peach"
         ~ (2) ELF Lip Glosses in "Baby Lips" & "Pink Lemonade"
         ~ Revlon's Nearly Naked Pressed Powder in "Fair"
         ~ NYC's Brow Pencil & Maybelline's Master Shape Brow Pencil
         ~ L'Oreal's BB Cream in Light (this shade works for me in the summer but not the winter)
         ~ Revon's Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balm Stain in "Honey"
         ~ Maybelline's Unstoppable Waterproof Eyeliner in Onyx
         ~ Eyelash Curler


**Yes, I;m bringing makeup but to be honest, I think the only things I will be using are BB Cream, mascara, lipstick, eyebrow stuff & maybe a sweep of blush. I won't be too worried about doing my makeup, I'll have so little time but who knows, maybe I will have enough time to put some stuff on my face! We'll see :)


TIPS & THINGS YOU MAY  WANT TO KNOW;
- mascara, lipgloss, cream eyeshadow count as liquids.
- if something is too bulky replace it with an alternative item
- 3.1.1. (3.4 fl. oz. + 1 zip top clear quart sized bag + 1 quart size bag for each person)
- liquids that are more than 3.4 fl. oz. go into the check-in bags
- check with your airline to see if you need to pay for check-in (if you're flying locally most likely there will be a fee)

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. This is a great post!!!Your blog is lovely!!!! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' ? xxx

    Gleaming Spire * Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top